Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: H.Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the draw, entrants must enter the unique code found under the cap of promotional 500ml bottles of Henry Westons Signature Vintage and Henry Westons Vintage Cider at www.westons-cider.co.uk/neilrankin.
- Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the entrant, without prior notification being required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, third-parties and consumer groups entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple address or identities will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Promotional Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 1st October 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 31st March 2020.
- Prize packages for 4 adults includes Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London; Return private station transfers in London; 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in London, with a four-star rating, based on sharing two double or twin rooms; Daily breakfast; £500 spending money; dinner at Neil Rankin’s Temper restaurant in Soho up to a value of £300 in total.
Train travel available from mainland UK rail stations only; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on four adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2020 – 2nd January 2021 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; All travellers must be aged 18 or over; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
- The date of the Prize will be communicated to the winners upon Winner Notification. The winners must be available on this date. In the event that a winner is not available on the date communicated, that winner will be disqualified. If a winner is disqualified for this reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Prize is non-refundable; No cash alternative is available. All winners and guests must be aged 18 or over; The prize excludes travel expenses, meals and drinks (except where specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
- Henry Westons Glasses Prize: 250 winners will each receive a Henry Westons glass and a case of 6 x 500ml bottles of Henry Westons.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place within 5 working days from the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Notification: The prize winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the Winner Selection. If the winner does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions, or if the Winner is not traceable or a prize is otherwise not claimed in full within 28 days, or declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Entrants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, their identity and address provided and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the entrant.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else, unless they are given permission by the promoter.
- The full name and county of the prize winner may be obtained after the promotion ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Henry Westons Neil Rankin Promotion” in the subject line within 1 month of the closing date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the Promoter’s decision.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please Drink Responsibly.